Monday, November 7, 2016

I'm baaaaaaack!

I am back. phewwwww

I have finally made the decision to return to blogging.

This is something I have always enjoyed. "Putting pen to paper" to write down the daily beautiful disaster that is "House of Jones" is relaxing. However, it becomes quite difficult when the beautiful disaster meets absolute pandemonium creating an ugly storm that seems to never let up. There isn't any mercy shown.. Surviving one day, one hour, one minute becomes your new normal. People say, "There is light at the end of tunnel" and when you are in the thicket of it all, you are asking for a flashlight because you cannot even see a speck of light. You can put on every pair of big girl panties you own, but just making it from this moment to that moment is all you can do.

Life is never easy. Things finally start falling into place, piece by piece. You are still waiting for the floor to fall out from beneath you, but for now, at least, "House of Jones" has started returning to the normal, everyday chaos. I can handle chaos. I have a lot to catch up on.

Hold on to your tits, it's going to be a bumpy ride.




Follow me:
Instagram @courtneymacjones
Twitter  @cicimacjones
Pinterest @courtneymac


No comments:

Post a Comment