Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pretty Wicked Moms



Have you seen this show yet? I watched it for the first time last night on LifeTime. This is like "Mean Girls" all grown up. I never knew there were real moms that acted like this. If you want to see a botox-dead face and fake group of women, this would be the ones. There is the Queen Bee, Southern Belle, Alpha Mom, Divorced Mom, Newbie Mom and the Doggie Mom.



HA! 

The Doggie Mom has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I get you love your pet and they are your world, but you just can't compare an animal to a human baby. I don't care how many strollers, car seats or outfits you buy, your dog will never be a baby. Sorry, sweetheart, it's not the same. You can leave a dog in a locked kennel all day alone while you are at work. If you did that to a kid, CPS would be banging on your door and you would be fried on the 6 o'clock news.

The Queen Bee and Doggie Mom sit their skinny asses in front of the mirror and put on make-up all day long. I swear that's all they do. Last night, Doggie Mom was 'sick' and they cancelled on their Jew party for Divorced. Didn't lay in bed or take some Pepto. Just whined and put on more make-up.

The only one on this show I can kinda relate to is Alpha Mom. She is pretty down to earth. She is very health conscious, which that part doesn't relate to me at all. Although, I make sure our children eat healthy.

I'm just getting a really bad taste in my mouth about Atlanta, Georgia. Real House Wives of Atlanta is a joke. You want to show me a real housewife. Show me a mom with a messy house, kids acting crazy, a husband complaining and an average bank account. All of these shows are just grown up mean girls or Jersey Shore, without the Brooklyn accents, with money and kids. It makes me want to slap them.





No comments:

Post a Comment